Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The end






I started this Learning 2.0 programme for an mp3 (I have to confess), but gained much more from the whole process. This programme provided me with the opportunity to look at and familiarise myself with lots of new technologies like RSS, wiki, flickr, Library thing, podcasting etc. Some of these technologies I had heard about, but had not bothered to find out more. Whatever profession we are in these days, it is good to keep upto date with the changes. And librarians are expected to know all!! Having all the staff do the exercises together was good, as we could help each other complete the tasks.On the whole, it was a very rewarding experience and I would like to thank the ACL Learning 2.0 team for putting together this programme.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No worries, what motivates people can vary, but I find an MP3 player works for me too. Great to read your progress on this journey.